Simple Stylized Landscape III

Quilt Routes by Deborah O'Hare

I do like these little landscapes but have to say that as I am posting them I am seeing the faults in them.

Quilt Routes by Deborah O'Hare

That is okay though. As we do we learn and they were fun to make.
I know that some people look at all the straight line stitching in horror but I actually find it theraputic, almost zen like once I get into the rhythm :D

Quilt Routes by Deborah O'Hare

A couple of years ago at Festival of Quilts a woman came up to take a look at this piece and turned to me and said "Don't you get bored doing that?" My answer was "No!"

One more of these to come.

Quilt Routes



Comments

  1. I love the stitching and the texture it creates. I'm guessing it must be 1/8" apart. I've chickened out at 1/4" distance, I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never actually measured or thought about the size Linda, I have just stitched.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts