Monday, 17 February 2014

String block bound.

art quilting

String block bound. Non quilters would be perplexed by that sentence, small though it is. 
It is not dead straight but not far off the 12 in square that it should be, despite all that stitching and I quite like that gentle curve on the bottom edge :')

quilt block

I have fiddled with these photos to try and compensate for the lack of light and ended up with two different colour sheds!

quilt block

I have been dragging my feet over the next block in this series. It involves EPP, which I don't mind in principle, but do I have the time.....?

art quilting

2 comments:

  1. Lovely block. Great to see it finished. I love your twist of making a quilt block and embroidering on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stitching Deb, and an 'organic edging' seems appropriate to me lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like

Features my Pebble Stack pattern

Featuring my fabric

UK version

U.S. version